If you create a strong social presence, there is a better chance that potential customers will discover your brand whilst spending time on social media. And as more and more people interact with your social media posts, awareness of your brand will increase.
To create customer-centric strategy you need to ask yourself a few questions:
- What are your goals?
- Which social media platform will help you in achieving your goal?
- What type of content will attract your audience?
Planning & Publishing
Your goal is to promote a business or product on social media. Focus on planning a strategy for your post. You should be aware of things like:
- When your potential customers are active on social media?
- Analyzing the reach of your post?
- Chech whether your post is engaging or not
- Craft your social media post carefully
Listening & Engagement
When your social media followers grow you may find that they will start talking with you through comments and direct messages, tag you in their social media post.
And if you are consistently posting engaging content then there are chances that they may start sharing your content.
Analytics and Reporting
Analytics and Reporting one of the main metrics of every online marketing channel.
Every company look for some report that can help them in analyzing
- Whether there post has more reach than last month or not
- Total number of positive mention they get in a mouth
- How many users are using their hastag and company name
- How many users are sharing, commenting and liking their post
- Increase in the followers compared to last month
One of the well-known parts of social media is social ads.When you are ready to invest in social media then use social ads to spread awareness about your brand. It will help you in reaching the maximum number of users and displaying ads to your targeted audience.